This past Friday was a lot of fun in no small l part due to several Next Gen Market Research Top Blogs who participated in another mass blogging event. This time it was a marketing research related April fools gag. Most of the NGMR Top Bloggers who participated posted an agreed upon faux Next Gen Research new product/service launch theme. However NGMR Top bloggers were free to deviate from the theme.
Below is a list of NGMR Top Blogs who participated:
The BIGGEST Next Gen Market Research Event in History! - DNA Customer Segmentation
(New Market Research)
New Next Generation MR Offering Really Captures Thoughts
(IC2 Insights Blog)
Chadwick Martin Bailey Announces Winning!(FY) Market Research
(The CMB Research Blog)
Launching LGMR: Preserving Market Research History
Panoptika Introduces New “Next Gen Market Research” Qualitative Tool
(Around Panoptika’s Table)
Party Line Social Media Multi-Modal Co-Creation Market Research
(The Landmark Blog)
Focus Group Temperature App
PluggedN Releases New Anti Community Feature
Innovation from NextGen MR
The Newest Market Research Trade Organization
(Next Gen Market Research Blog)
- New Market Research - For teasing us with an Ad Banner on the site featuring the faux research conference for several weeks before it was announced on April 1
- Communispace - For scaring employees with a new more formal dress code - post Omnicom acquisition (Announced on their intranet site and on Twitter)
- element54 - For the Tweet announcing FTO had been ISO certified, good one.
I found it very difficult to choose my favorite. All were quite good, and some of the ideas I enjoyed most were:
- Revelation’s political spin.
- ActusMR cleverly poking fun of NGMR, Social Media and me!
- The Landmark Blog, well what’s not to like about a new acronym PLTSMRMMCCDGM, and extra points for including a product image!
- CMB Blog, Charlie Sheen, need I say more? I loved their new likert scale.
- Research Arts, if there’s an NGMR, there probably should be an LGMR as well. Thanks for adding “Last Gen Market Research” to the NGMR glossary.
- Edison Research was rather innovative, after all, why ask when we could implant?
- Panoptika, forget EEG, let’s get the truth using electro shock!
Did you have a favorite?