Selecting the Best Text Analytics Software and Interview with OdinText Founder Tom H. C. Anderson
Entries Tagged as 'Text Analytics'
October 22nd, 2014 · No Comments
Tags: Anderson Analytics · Next Generation Text Analytics · Odin Text · OdinText · Sentiment Analysis · Text Analysis · Text Analytics · Text Analytics News · Text Analytics Software · Tom H. C. Anderson · text mining · tomhcanderson
October 15th, 2014 · No Comments
Most of the big text analytics conferences occur here on the East coast in NYC or Boston. Lately we’ve also participated in a few on the West Coast in California. Therefore OdinText is pleased to help sponsor a new event in Europe.
Tags: Most of the big text analytics conferences occur here on the East coast in NYC or Boston. Lately we’ve also participated in a few on the West Coast in California. Therefore OdinText is pleased to help · Text Analytics
September 3rd, 2014 · No Comments
New to Text Analytics?
You can download the free whitepaper here
Some of the issues covered include:
• 6 lessons for CIOs and CMOs who are new to text analytics
• Identifying KPIs for your text analytics initiatives
• Barriers to adoption and how to overcome them
Big thanks to the following contributors:
• Mark Pitts, Vice President, Enterprise Informatics, Data & Analytics at Highmark Health
• Farouk Ferchichi, Executive Director at Toyota Financial Services
• Matthew P.T. Ruttley, Manager of Data Science at Mozilla Corporation
• Ramkumar Ravichandran, Director, Analytics at Visa
August 18th, 2014 · No Comments
The Great Methodology Debate - Text Analytics VS Other Next Gen Market Research Methods IIEX2014. Moderator: Lenny Murphy (GreenBook)
Panelists: Tom H C Anderson (Anderson Analytics - OdinText), Niels Schillewaert (InSites Consulting), Michalis Michael (Digital MR), Mark Michelson (MMRA), Steve Genco (Intuitive Consumer Insights)
August 12th, 2014 · 5 Comments
Ever get a little antsy after day 1 at a market research conference? If you attend a lot of conferences chances are you do, and that you’re not alone