Test your text analytics knowledge to win a Text Analytics Summit pass
The 8th Annual Text Analytics Summit is just around the corner, June 12-13 in Boston. As usual I’ll be speaking at the summit and Anderson Analytics’ OdinText is a proud sponsor of the event. Last year we decided to give away a free event pass to the first person who answered a few questions about text analytics correctly here on the blog. It seemed the quiz was quite popular so I’ve decided to do it again this year.
Q1. Text Analytics is most closely associated with which of the following terms
- A. Text Mining
- B. Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- C. Both - They’re all basically used the same way more or less these days
Q2. Which of the following is not an approach to text analytics
- A. Machine Learning
- B. Statistical (Bayseian)
- C. Linguistic
- D. Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- E. Bag of words
Q3. Which of these is not a popular aggregator/reseller of unstructured social media data?
- A. Gnip
- B. Boardreader/Efisys Inc.
- C. Klout
- D. DataSift
Q4. Which of the following is true of word clouds
- A. They’re currently very popular
- B. They’re too simplistic to be of much value
- C. It’s hard to tell one word cloud from any other
- D. All of the above
Q.Bonus (Tie breaker). How many unique views (not submissions) do you think we got on last years text analytics pass give away quiz here on the blog? [closest answer wins]
[Same rules as last time. Please post your answers as a reply to this post. I'll wait to publish these answers until we close the contest and pick a winner next week.]
Good luck and hope to see you at the Summit!